Followers

Monday 2 September 2013

Things with Wings

Hi it's  the first Monday in the month and that means a new challenge from
Our sponsor
this month
is
The winner will receive 3 digi sets of their choice
Our Theme is 
"Things with Wings"
I have used the following digi sets to create my card


So what did I do
1. I first imported the kits into Serif Craft Artist
professional, by adding it all as photos then dragging the elements into embellishment and the papers into background and materials.
2. I started with a 8 x 8 scrapbook page and made my card digitally, the blue paper is one I had already.
3. I added the sentiment using the text button and one of my fonts.
4. When I was happy I printed the image off twice, cut down the first sheet to fit an 8 x 8 card blank.
5. The second sheet I cut out certain elements and decoupaged sunflowers, bees and girl bee.
6. I finished off the card by adding glitter to the sunflowers and Sakura pen to the wings.
Thanks for calling by
Hugs txx
Challenge   entered

12 comments:

Kelly D said...

Tania, this is a great card :-)

Hugs
Kelly - CBN Teamie
xxx

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous and I love the bee theme.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sylvia said...

Wonderful card, love how you have used the papers and so cute bee girl image.

Sylv xx
CBN Teamie

Kristine said...

Beeeeautiful, Tania!! Love all the glittery centers of the sunflowers. xxkris

Unknown said...

Tania this is a super cute card Hun xxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous Tania! I love that little bee! xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

What a gorgeous card its so sweet xxx

Chris said...

Hi Tania, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

jane stillman said...

What a gorgeous sunny card, cracking image and I love all the busy little bees too x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Tania.

greetings karin

Kathy W. said...

I just love this set! Great job and love your card..to cute!!

Miradormakings said...

Hi Tania - this is lovely and what a great project. Thank you for joining us at Challenges4everybody.

Joan x