Followers

Friday 13 December 2013

Use your Old Stash with Creative Fingers


Hi Folks we have a new challenge at
Our sponsor this month is 
the theme is use your  " old Stash"
Here is my card 
I have used the image a robin's Christmas which i coloured with Promarkers, Sakura pens and Stickles.
I then mounted it on black card & Trimcraft paper and finally onto a black card blank.
the old stash I have used are my Peel Offs and the ribbon Which my mum got me a full real from a charity shop, so it was old stash but I love it.
Thanks for visiting
I hope you are ready for Christmas
Hugs xx
Challenge entered

15 comments:

Angelique said...

Beautiful card Tania. Love how you coloured the trees with the snow and the bow is so pretty.

Huggsss, Angelique

Jan said...

Beautiful xx Jan

lady jasmine crafts said...

Beautiful card love the tartten ribbon xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Tania.

gr karin

Unknown said...

OMG, Tania, this is stunning, and the added Tartan ribbon, fabulous, love and hugs xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the colouring, layout and the ribbon. Chris xx

Crafty Judith said...

Gorgeous hun love it x

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, the image looks fab against the background colours

Kitt said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you colored the image. Well Done. Thanks for playing with us at Craftitude Challenges. Good Luck.

Cathy P said...

What a beautiful scene. The way you colored the robin brings it front and center. Thanks for linking up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Cathy xx

Sylvia said...

Another fabulous card Tania, love the tartan ribbon.

Sylv xx

Gwyneth said...

Fab, beautiful, stunning. Have you gathered that I love your card. The scene is beautifully coloured and embellished.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a lovely card...I love how the trees pop off the image because of the gorgeous green you colored with.

Thanks for sharing this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

Lynn, BSCB DT

Crafting Vicky said...

I really love how you have made the image really stand out on this card!!! Fabulous use of the old stash.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Wags ‘n whiskers. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Oooo fab card, so loving the tartan....Tania, thanks for joining us at Craftitude, good luck!
Hugs Donna DT xxx