Followers

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Happy Easter to Ewe



Hi Folk's it's Wednesday and a new challenge from,
 for
this challenge you have got to make something for
 Easter a card or anything.
But to let you know that the winner from the baby blog hop was No 8 Kate M said...



Two sweet cards - love the gingham paper and matching ribbon, lovely image and design, Great project!
xx
Right back to this weeks challenge.
OurSponsors are

Squigglefly
prize - 3 images of winner's choice


 prize - 7 images of winner's choice

I have used from Bugaboo


I coloured the image using Promarkers. I then fussycut the image out . I used paper from Imagine That and covered my card I added a ribbon to correspond with the ribbon on the basket. To finish off I add the sentiment that came with the image set.

Many thanks for visiting , make sure you visit the blog to see the rest of the DT cards.
Hugs xx.



Challenge entered


5 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

Hi Tania, this is a gorgeous card, just beautiful, blessings Hilde

Unknown said...

awwww. This is so cute. Great card.

Migdalia said...

Too darn cute!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Susan Hogan said...

So funny! The look on that lambs face! Fabulous card - especially for a child!

Ina G said...

Fabulous DP for the background. So cute and so well put together. Love it all.