Followers

Monday 9 June 2014

GR8 GUY

Hi Folk's we have a new challenge from

Our theme this challenge is

Anything Goes/ All about DAD
Our sponsor is
QKR - 5 images for the winner
I have used from the sponsor Old Car   to create my card.




I have coloured the image using Spectrum Noir pens and the added Wink of Stella pens to make the lights sparkle, I then cut it out with a tonic die and mounted it on card and Papermania paper.  I finished off with a sentiment and a bow .
Thank you so much for visiting
Hugs xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Utterly fabulous Tania, I love Vintage cars, and this one is just superb, great detail and colours too, hugs hun xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Super male card hun and fabulous colouring hugs Judith x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow gorgeous card and papers Ginny x

Gwyneth said...

Love the numberplate - gr8 card as well.