Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

Yoo Hoo peeping out.


Hi Folk's here is our sixth challenge from
Our challenge this months is set by our
Design Team member

Lady Anne
Theme Anything with wings


For my card I have used 

Yoo Hoo in Frame
I have coloured the image with promarkers and mounted it inside. I then mounted up the patterned paper from Imagine That! on the front and cut the hole out with a tonic die to line up with the image. I then decoupaged some of the butterflies and finished off with a Craftwork cards butterfly sentiment.
Thank you so much for visiting.
Hugs xx



Challenges entered

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally loving his googly eyes, brilliant as ever my friend, hugs xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Super cute card Tania adorable owl hugs Judith x

Gwyneth said...

I love the way you've made the owl in the apperture and the addition of the butterflies all around. A fab card.