Followers

Monday 4 August 2014

Getting ready for school.

Hi Folk's we have a new challenge from
 Artistic Inspirations
Our theme this challenge is Anything goes/getting ready for school
Our sponsor is
Eureka

Finally! The stamps you've been looking for. Eureka rubber stamp company Rubber Stamps, Gold Leaf, Foil, and Glass Beads for Stampin, Scrapbooks, Card Making, and Paper Crafts
I have used from the sponsor   Keep trying 
to create my card.


I have coloured the image using alcohol pens, I then cut the image out with a Tonic die. I mounted some of the basket balls on 3d foam.
I used Papermaina paper and cut the hexagons out to form my word shapes using Nina's alphabet.  
I think it is a great card for any boy starting a new school.
Thank you so much for visiting
Hugs xx

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

Kelly L said...

Adorable card, great coloring of this cute image, Tania. Happy belated birthday too! :) Hugs, Kelly http://wishiniwasstampin.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Brilliant Tania, what a fun image, super colours and detail here also, hugs xxx

Gwyneth said...

Fantastic card for a youngster.