Followers

Sunday 3 August 2014

School 4 teen

Hi Folk's here is our eighth challenge from 

Our challenge this months is set by our
Design Team member
Tania(me)


The theme is 
 Inspired by a book you read as a child or to a child (card for a child)
Sponsor Stitchy Bears
Prize 3 Images of the Winner's Choice



For my card I have used 
One of the first books I can remember reading was Enid Blyton's Malory Towers
so when I saw the image that's what it reminded me of.
I coloured the image with alcohol pens and then fussy cut it out, I mounted it on black card to create a shadow and applied it to Imagine that digi paper with 3d foam. Mounted it on red card and added a sentiment from Stampin Up.
My card is more for a teen and is made for a friend that starts college in September.

Thank you so much for visiting.
Hugs xx




Challenges entered

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Ginny x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Tania, great image and papers hun xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Tania hun awesome post loved Mallory Towers too - always wanted to go to school there hugs Judith xxx