Followers

Monday 15 September 2014

Diamonds are...

Hi Folk's we have a new challenge from

Our theme this challenge is Anything goes/Add some bling
Our sponsor is

SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS 

I have used my image from the sponsor to create my tag.

I have coloured the image using Alcohol pens and Wink of Stella  to make it sparkle, I then  fussycut the image out placed it on shinny black tag.  
I  added an hand drawn sentiment topped off with gems. I added faux stitches and finished off with a ribbon.
Thank you so much for visiting
Hugs xx

1 comment:

Denise Goeldner said...

Great tag love the simplicity. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}