Followers

Tuesday 7 October 2014

A Winter's day.

Hi It's Tuesday and that means a new
Our theme for Challenge 72
is Black Card Stock
our sponsors are
Prize: Surprise Package

Prize: 3 Digi's
I have used on a Winter's Day
I have coloured my image with alchol pens and Wink of Stella. I then mounted it on black cardstock and added a ribbon and sentiment. I decided to go for a Christmas image as I need to start me cards
Thanks so much for visiting.
Make sure you check out the rest of the teams cards

hugs. xx


3 comments:

Tiffany Goodson said...

I love this card! Great job! Wonderful coloring!

Pamellia said...

This is just as pretty as a postcard! It reminds me of where I grew up! What a wonderful winter scene and I love the black background and sentiment! :)

Margaret said...

Such a beautiful scene. Lovely coloring. It could be a Norman Rockwell.