Followers

Monday 5 January 2015

A twist of new

Hi Folk's we have a new challenge from

Our theme this challenge is 
Anything goes/with a twist of new.
Our sponsor is
Imagine that
the prize is 3 digi images.


I have used from the sponsor Nelly's party to create my card.


I have coloured the image using alcohol pens and the added Wink of Stella pens to make it sparkle and glossy accents, I then cut it out with my stitched blueprint dies, I also used Imagine That paper from the birthday Kit. To finish off I added assorted die cuts and sequins and happy birthday from Clearly Besotted.
I think it is a great card for a child
Thank you so much for visiting
Hugs xx

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Awww, your card is fabby Tania! Loving that dp you used behind Nelly, and the pink heart and sentiment ties in just perfect :) THanks so much for your creation and thanks again for all you do with coordinating sponsorships and posting them. I couldn't do it w/out you. Hugs! -K