Followers

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Lil Cowpokes

Hi It's Tuesday and that means a new
Our theme for Challenge 
78 For a Child

Our sponsors are
Prize: 3 images
and
A new sponsor for us!
the prize is


I have used Lil Cowpokes
for my card
I coloured the image using alcohol pens and the added Wink of Stella pens to make it sparkle and glossy accents, I then cut it out with my stitched blueprint dies, I also used Imagine That paper from the Cowpokes kit. To finish off I added assorted die cuts from the Blueprint Dies.
I think it is a great card for a child and could put any age on the card.
Thank you so much for visiting
Make sure you check out the rest of the teams cards

Hugs xx






1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hi again :) I'm really loving how BIG you made this cowboy on this card, what a great focal point and loving your layout and papers used. Super job, as always :) xx