Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

A card for all occasions

Hi Folks its Tania here with my latest creation,
don't know if I have ever told you but
 I Love Kris' images to decoupage, 
I enjoy bringing them to life. 
So here is my card using

 Using paper from the kit and the coloured image,
 I print 4 images use the full image and then decoupage the other 3 layers



a great kit that includes
one Freddy with Christmas cake in Color & Outline JPG & PNG
one Freddy with Cherry cake in Color & Outline JPG & PNG
4 digital papers; 2 Christmas and 2 baking, 6x6" JPG
6 sentiments, black JPG & PNG
This card would be ideal for a mans birthday, leaving card retirement etc anytime you need a cake.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out the shop for all the latest designs and offers

hugs xx



3 comments:

Kristine said...

Super Duper, love this Tania!! :) You are so good with the building up of layers - makes for a wow-card for sure. Great job cutting too! And the red gingham is one of my faves, especially for a cheaf :) Thank you so much! And I can't tell you enough how much you mean to me on this team. you do so much with sponsors and cards - very grateful. xxKris

gobarb26 said...

Taniaj, I think your card is adorable! Love the layers.

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the fabulous decoupaged image

Carol x